- CUSTOMER STATES THE BRAKES MAKE NOISE WHEN APPLIED IN THE PASSENGER FRONT. CUSTOMER STATES THE BRAKES VIBRATE WHEN APPLIED.
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
- The 29 point inspection involves checking all of the vehicles fluids, filters, belts, hoses, bulbs, tire pressures and tread depth.
- REPLACE THE FRONT BRAKE ROTORS
- REPLACE THE REAR BRAKE CALIPERS, PADS AND ROTORS
- Connect remote reservoir to vehicle master cylinder and pressurize as necessary. Open brake bleeders and flush until clean. Top off master cylinder as necessary and road test for proper operation.
- REPLACED THE FRONT BRAKE ROTORS. REPLACED THE REAR BRAKE CALIPERS, PADS AND ROTORS. FLUSHED THE BRAKE FLUID. TEST DROVE THE TRUCK. CONFIRMED REPAIRS.
Jason S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/18/2018